Filter Bags for Dust Collection Systems
SOLAFT Filtration Solutions manufactures a wide variety of custom engineered fabric filter bags, including our innovative StarBag®, to suit all dust collection systems including pulse jet, mechanical shake and reverse air. Our dust filter products are made to the highest standards to give our customers the best, high performance solutions for their dust collector filtration needs.
Benefits of SOLAFT Filter Bags
At SOLAFT, we make it a point to give our customers dust filter products that are not only excellent in quality, but also exceed those of the competition in terms of benefits. Among the unique advantages you can expect from our products are:
- Custom engineered solutions – Our sales and technical teams work with you to understand your manufacturing environment and design optimal solutions to meet your individual needs.
- Vertically integrated manufacturing – This ensures we have complete control of the products, from the yarn to the finished product.
- Reinforced stitching – Ensures durability, robustness and longer life.
- Specialist finishes – When you need enhanced performance or specifications that cater to your unique requirements, we can deliver.
The Innovative StarBag®
StarBag® is a cost-effective filtration solution that can significantly reduce costs and solve bag house capacity problems.
A SOLAFT innovation introduced in 1994, the StarBag’s unique pleated design can double the available fabric filtering area in the same space as traditional cylindrical and oval filter bags. The pleats are gathered at the top snap band so the StarBag can fit in the same cell plate hole as a standard bag of the same diameter. Horizontal bands sewn to the fabric ensure the StarBag retains the pleats for its entire service life.
SOLAFT Filtration Solutions uses premium high-efficiency fabrics with proven benefits in a wide range of chemical and temperature environments. Our filtration bag range can be constructed in a variety of needle-punched and woven formats, using an array of fibres, polymers, deniers and cross sections to suit your application, including:
- Homopolymer Acrylic
- Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS)
- Polyimide (P-84)
For all your dust filter needs, turn to SOLAFT. Aside from our reliable filtering solutions we also provide innovative chemical-free water treatment solutions. Get in touch or visit us today to know more about our broad range of products and services.