SOLAFT has since 1972 produced High Temperature Filter Bags for a variety of applications, including to the coal-fired power generation, waste incineration, cement and steel industries.
High Temperature Filter Bags
- Designed to ensure efficient particle separation from gas under extreme conditions
- Offering solutions based on filter bag and bag house performance, using detailed analysis complied since 1972
- State of the art laboratory and testing equipment, with strict quality control to ensure filters are manufactured with precision fabrication
- Fabric filters to separate particulate from gas with a high degree of efficiency
- Range from 150⁰C to 260⁰C operating temperature
- A broad range of chemical environments
- Industrial applications including
- Iron and steel, cement, alumina, and coal-fired power generation.
- Technical textile filter media
- Aramid, Polyimide (P84), Polyphenylene Sulphide (PPS), Fibreglass and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Woven and needled media available
- SOLAFT can assist with combating filtration issues such as emissions control, thermal and chemical resistance, filter cake release, differential pressure and cleaning frequency