Since StarBag™ was launched in 1994, SOLAFT Filtration Solutions has been the driving force working with the first extended surface filter technology, and is now recognised as the world leader in this field. StarBags™ are now recognised and accepted as a superior solution in addressing operating constraints faced in many bag houses.
- The StarBag™ is designed to offer up to 2.4 times traditional filter surface area with the same inner dimension thereby meaningfully reducing the air to cloth ratio
- Allows an increase in production load by replacing standard bags in the existing fume scrubbing systems
- Can be retrofitted without modification to existing cleaning system and cell plate. This allows an increase in production load without the need for expensive capital upgrade where bag houses are undersized for demand
- Efficient filtration at high dust loads
- Lowers energy cost
- Reduces pulse frequency
- State of the art laboratory and testing equipment, with strict quality control to ensure filters are manufactured with precision fabrication
- Designed to ensure efficient operation with high filtration efficiency and throughput
- Fabric filters to separate particulate from gas with a high degree of efficiency
- Ambient up to 260⁰C operating temperature
- A broad range of chemical environments
- Used in many industrial applications including
- alumina, aluminium, power generation, cement, iron and steel.
- Technical textile filter media including
- Polyester, Polypropylene, Acrylic, Polyphenylene Sulphide (PPS), Polyimide (P84) and Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Woven and needled media available
- Can assist with combating filtration issues such as emissions control, thermal and chemical resistance, cleaning frequency, flexural resistance, air-to-cloth ratio, media blinding and media abrasion.